Every August, RVNAhealth offers physicals and immunization-only visits for young people from birth to age 18. Well-Child Clinics are open to all, but are especially intended for families who do not have health insurance, or whose insurance does not cover annual physicals and immunizations.
Thank you to the providers who offered their time in Summer 2019: Patrick Killeen, PA; Jay D’Orso, MD; Anil Britto, MD; Frank Fanella, MD; and Joseph Cleary MD.
Well-Child Clinic Dates – August 2020
Wednesday, August 12, 3pm – 6pm: Joseph Cleary, M.D., Nuvance Health
Additional clinics are presently being scheduled. Check back soon for dates.
Well-Child Physicals at RVNAhealth – What’s Included
Each physical includes:
- vision and hearing tests
- height and weight measurements
- anemia screening
- blood pressure
- doctor examination
- any vaccines or immunizations that are required
Well Child Clinic Fees
- $50 for Well-Child physical plus all required immunizations
- $21 for immunization-only visits (prescription required)
- Financial assistance is available, lowering these costs. Please mention when you schedule your appointment.
Other RVNAhealth Pediatric Services Include
Knowing that you are a caring resource that is available to us has been invaluable as we have entered into this life’s journey with our parents.”