Every August, RVNAhealth offers physicals and immunization-only visits for young people from birth to age 18. Well-Child Clinics are intended for families who do not have health insurance, or whose insurance does not cover annual physicals and immunizations. If transportation is needed, please call us at: 203-438-5555 x 1012.
Thank you to the providers who offered their time in Summer 2020: Jay D’Orso, MD; Anil Britto, MD; and Joseph Cleary MD.
Well-Child Clinic Dates
- Thusday, August 5, 8:30 am – 3:00 pm with Tiffany Sanders, MD at RVNAhealth, 27 Governor Street, Ridgefield, CT.
Please call our office for more information: 203-438-5555 x 1012.
Well-Child Physicals at RVNAhealth – What’s Included
Each physical includes:
- vision and hearing tests
- height and weight measurements
- anemia screening
- blood pressure
- doctor examination
- any vaccines or immunizations that are required (Covid 19 Vaccine – Age 12+)
Well Child Clinic Fees
Physicals and immunizations are provided free of charge. No insurance or payment needed. The clinic is funded by:
- The Barker Welfare Foundation
- Ridgefield Fresh Air Association
- Anna-Maria and Stephen Kellen Foundation
Other RVNAhealth Pediatric Services Include
Knowing that you are a caring resource that is available to us has been invaluable as we have entered into this life’s journey with our parents.”