Flu & Pneumonia Vaccine Clinics
Safe. Professional. Easy
RVNAhealth offers flu and pneumonia shots at our Center for Exceptional Care in Ridgefield, as well as at local community clinics. Our flu nurses are highly skilled, experienced and kind. Vaccines are available for the whole family, from infants (six months old+) to seniors.
RVNAhealth offers two types of flu vaccine so you can choose the one that is right for you:
- Quadrivalent for ages 6 months and older.
- High dose for ages 65 and older.
(Fluad & Fluzone)
All vaccines are preservative-free.
Prevnar13 and Pneumovax23 pneumonia vaccines are also available for individuals age 65+.
2020 Flu and Pneumonia Vaccine Clinic Schedule
RVNAhealth Office hours:
Monday, Wednesday, Friday, 9:00am-4:00pm ~ beginning September 9th
Tuesdays and Thursdays, 9:00am-6:00pm ~ beginning September 15th
Saturdays, 9:30am-12:30pm (By appointment only, except for drive-through clinics) ~ October and November. Drive-through clinic information is below.
New this Year:
- We strongly encourage you to schedule an appointment and complete the Consent Form (coming soon!) before your visit. Appointments will take priority.
- Upon arrival at RVNAhealth, please park in the designated vaccine parking spots and call us before entering the building.
- We ask that you wear a face mask and sanitize your hands when entering the building.
- RVNAhealth follows strict infection control and hygiene practices and has extensive cleaning measures of all equipment and facilities. Treatment rooms have a newly installed filtration system to ensure absolute safety and rooms are cleaned before, after, and between appointments with medical-grade solutions. The RVNAhealth building and organization has been operating throughout the COVID-19 pandemic and have been 100% successful in maintaining a COVID-free facility. Click here to learn more.
RVNAhealth Office Drive-Through Clinics:
Saturday, September 26, 9:30am-12:30pm
Saturday, October 10, 9:30am-12:30pm
Saturday, October 24, 9:30am-12:30pm
- No appointments are needed, patients will be seen on a first-come, first-served basis.
- To help with traffic flow, we encourage you to complete the consent form (coming soon!) online before you arrive.
- Drive-through clinics will be held in the RVNAhealth parking lot. Please enter from the Governor Street entrance and our staff/volunteers will direct you.
Georgetown Firehouse (6 Portland Ave, Redding) – Monday September 28, 11:00am – 1:00pm
More clinics to come as plans are finalized.
We accept the following forms of payment for flu and pneumonia vaccines:
- Medicare Part B
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim
Please note that RVNAhealth is NOT a preferred provider for Cigna, United Healthcare, Oxford, AARP insurance for flu and pneumonia vaccines.
If you do not have a participating insurance plan, payment will be accepted by check or credit card.
Influenza vaccines for all children, age 18 and under, will be provided at no cost regardless of insurance status.
RVNAhealth is located at
27 Governor Street, Ridgefield