Flu & Pneumonia Vaccine Clinics
Professional, Skilled, Convenient
RVNAhealth offers flu and pneumonia shots at our Center for Exceptiomal Care in Ridgefield, as well as at local community clinics. Our flu nurses are highly skilled, experienced and kind. Vaccines are available for the whole family, from infants (six months old+) to seniors.
RVNAhealth offers three types of flu vaccine so you can choose the one that’s right for you:
- Quadrivalent for ages 6 months and older
- Egg-Free Quadrivalent – Flucelvax
- High dose for ages 65 and older – Fluad
All vaccines are preservative-free.
Prevnar 13 and Pneumovax 23 pneumonia vaccines are also available for individuals age 65+.
2019 Flu and Pneumonia Vaccine Schedule
RVNAhealth is located at 27 Governor St., Ridgefield, CT.
Monday – Friday, 9:00am – 4:00pm (Beginning Sept. 16)
Extended Drop-in Hours:
Wednesdays, 4:00 – 6:00pm (Oct. 2 – Nov. 20)
9:00am – 12:00pm by appointment only (Oct. 5 – Nov. 23). Call (203) 438-5555 to schedule.
Local Community Clinics
- October 21 @ 2:30 pm – 4:00 pm at Ridgefield High School
- October 22 @ 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm at Ridgebury Elementary School
- October 28 @ 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm at East Ridge Middle School
- November 5 @ 9:00 am – 4:00 pm at RVNAhealth
- November 5 @ 10:00 am – 7:00 pm at Redding Community Center
- November 5 @ 10:00 am – 7:00 pm at East Ridge Middle School
- November 5 @ 10:00 am – 7:00 pm at Scotts Ridge Middle School
We accept the following forms of payment for flu and pneumonia vaccines:
- Medicare Part B
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim
Please note that RVNAhealth is NOT a preferred provider for Cigna, United Healthcare, Oxford, AARP insurance for flu and pneumonia vaccines.
If you do not have a participating insurance plan, payment will be accepted by check or credit card.
RVNAhealth is located at
27 Governor Street, Ridgefield