Are you looking to make a difference in the job you do? Are you ready to join an organization where you can make a significant impact every day?
If so, you are at the right place. At RVNAhealth, you can experience satisfying and challenging work that makes a real difference in people’s lives, every day. We are an agency where you can feel valued and achieve professional growth and development with personal fulfillment, every day.
RVNAhealth is always looking for exceptional team members, who truly care about the work they do. Learn about our current job opportunities!
RVNAhealth (formerly known as RVNA, the Ridgefield Visiting Nurse Association) is an eight-time winner of the Hearst Media Top Workplaces Award. We offer rewarding career opportunities where you can make an enormous impact, every day. Caring for patients in their homes and in the community is fulfilling, satisfying and challenging.
RVNAhealth genuinely cares about our employees, and truly believes our employees are our greatest asset. Without our incredible team, we would not be able to fulfill our mission and serve the care and wellness needs of others.
Benefits of Working at RVNAhealth
RVNAhealth is committed to providing an exceptional, supportive and progressive work environment for each employee. We offer:
- Excellent compensation
- Extensive benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, a 403(b) plan with matching contributions, life and disability insurance plans
- Paid time off
- A supportive and employee-centric culture
- Comprehensive orientation
- Ongoing educational, training and certification opportunities
- Wellness programs
- Work-life balance: full-time, part-time, and per-diem opportunities
For those working “in the field,” we offer state-of-the-art technology to stay connected, including cell phones, laptops or tablets for recording real-time medical data; reimbursement for mileage; and RVNAhealth uniforms.
RVNAhealth is always looking for exceptional talent! Please click on the link below to see a complete list of our current openings.
RVNAhealth is always looking for:
- Registered Nurses (RN) and Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN): Full-time Home Health, part-time Hospice Continuous Care (per-diem) and per-diem weekend RN positions are available.
- Volunteers: RVNAhealth has plenty of volunteer opportunities to help us serve our mission. Use your skills, hone your skills, expand your skills and help us bring comfort and joy to those we serve. Administrative, event, and patient-facing opportunities abound!