Corporate & Community Partners
RVNAhealth welcomes the support of corporations and local businesses and offers many opportunities for collaboration and partnership that are meaningful to your business and the community. Whether you choose to sponsor an event, advertise in digital and printed materials, contribute financially, or volunteer your time and expertise, there is an opportunity for you with RVNAhealth.
Ways to Support RVNAhealth
Every gift—no matter the size—has a meaningful impact on our work and the communities we serve. There are many ways for businesses to support RVNAhealth:
- Donate to RVNAhealth’s Annual Fund
- Choose to become an event sponsor
- Advertise in event program books
- Make an in-kind donation of gift certificates, event tickets, or unique experiences or services for our event auctions and raffles
- Partner with RVNAhealth to present on a health and wellness related topic
- Sponsor a community health and wellness program
- Encourage your staff to volunteer with RVNAhealth
Event Sponsorship Opportunities
RVNAhealth established the Governor Society to recognize the generosity of loyal businesses that lend their support to the organization with annual contributions of upwards of $1,000. In choosing to bundle their support, these businesses provide sustainable funds to ensure the success of RVNAhealth.
For more information about event sponsorship opportunities or becoming a member of the Governor Society, please contact Mary Jean Heller, Director of Philanthropy, at (203) 438-5555, x1206.
If you are interested in making an in-kind donation or volunteering for an event committee, please contact Julia Douglas, Development Manager, at (203) 438-5555, x1018.