Mission to Serve
RVNAhealth is a private, nonprofit organization that delivers unmatched, compassionate health care when and where it is needed.
Impact of Your Support
Thanks to the generous support of our donors, RVNAhealth has grown over the last century. In 2020, the organization merged with Bethel Visiting Nurse Association and New Milford Visiting Nurse and Hospice. Together as one, RVNAhealth is now poised to meet the growing demand for health and wellness services. Stronger together to serve you better.
Thanks to the support of our donors…
- Your neighbors are cared for during their most vulnerable times
- Patients are able to heal in the comfort and safety of their homes
- Caregivers receive the support and respite they need
- Terminally ill patients can live their final months the way they envisioned
- And, health and wellness services are available to uninsured or underinsured neighbors – promising a healthy community for all
You make more possible.
In supporting RVNAhealth, you are investing in the health and wellness of your family, friends, and neighbors in 35+ towns across Connecticut. Please make a difference and donate today!
RVNAhealth is an exempt organization as described in Section 501(c)(3) of Internal Revenue Code; EIN 06-0646613.