RVNAhealth in action in 2020, working to keep our communities safe and healthy.
If one is judged by the company they keep, see list below, then RVNAhealth couldn’t be prouder to be a candidate for Fairfield County Bank’s “Champions Month” award. Champions Month candidates are winners of the Bank’s 2020 Charity of the Month award program honoring organizations that positively impact lives in our communities.
Throughout this month of January, Fairfield County Bank invites you to vote for one of these local nonprofit organizations, earning the winner a $1000 award in recognition and appreciation of the work they do.
You have three ways to vote, and you can vote as often as you like:
- Visit the FCB website
- Submit a completed entry form at FCB branch locations
- Call the FCB Customer Care Center at (877) 431-7431 to have an entry card completed on your behalf
Champions Month Candidates
- Center for Racial Justice
- Fairfield County Trauma Response Team
- Help Our Military Heroes
- Kevin M. Eidt Memorial Scholarship Fund
- McGivney Community Center
- Operation Hope
- Regional YMCA’s Escape to the Arts
- Smart Kids With Learning Disabilities
- The Lockwood Mathews Mansion Museum
An impressive group! RVNAhealth was there each and every day in 2020 for our patients and families (see our team in action in this video) and we’re doing the same today. Vote for RVNAhealth and help us keep our mission alive!