The simplest act of kindness can put a smile on a face. That was the effect this week, as a mystery sign (above) in the RVNAhealth entranceway greeted all our nurses and staff with a heartfelt (and heart-filled) “Thank You! Thank You!! Thank You!!!”
We’re proud to support the community – and thankful for the community’s support. One way to support the work that we do is through Fairfield County Bank’s Feeding Fairfield County initiative. Fairfield County Bank will commit up to $10,000 in matching gifts to local charities, including RVNAhealth.
How It Works
1. Donate to RVNAhealth. If you made a recent contribution to RVNAhealth, it may be submitted for a matching gift.
2. Complete the matching gift request form. Once Fairfield County Bank receives the electronic submission, the Bank will donate the matching amount to the organization you supported (up to $100 per donor).
3. Save the social media image for the charity you donated to and post it on Facebook or Instagram. The images will be available for you to download after you submit the request form.
• Tag @FairfieldCountyBank on Facebook and @FairfieldCountyBank_ on Instagram
• Use the hashtag #FeedingFairfieldCounty to show your collective support
4. Encourage your friends and family to donate!
The charities supported throughout Fairfield County are going above and beyond to serve community members at this time. Please join us in showing our support.