Above: From left, a patient and Casey Sarmiere, MSPT, Outpatient Clinic Manager enjoy a sunny afternoon outside the RVNAhealth Rehabilitation & Wellness Center.
- It exists! The RVNAhealth Rehab & Wellness Center is located on the lower level of the RVNAhealth building at 27 Governor Street in Ridgefield. It’s a beautiful 2100-square space with a full rehabilitation gym, treatment rooms, and excellent equipment. The Center, which opened in 2016, is light, airy, and pristine with plenty of accessible parking. We offer weekday, Saturday, and evening appointments.
- The RVNAhealth Rehabilitation & Wellness Center never closed during the height of the Coronavirus pandemic. We stayed open to enable current patients, and new ones, to maintain their plans of care and recover and heal. During this time, we developed practices and protocols for keeping our patients and team safe. And they worked. We have been 100% COVID-free.
- We take safety seriously. When you come in, we ask you to come alone (if possible), wear a mask, and use hand sanitizer upon arrival. We have screening questions for your initial visit and we take the temperatures of our staff and visitors daily. Plus, we clean and disinfect constantly! At the start of the day, between patients, at the end of the day, and at many points in between. We’re compulsive!
- We offer expertise across a range of rehabilitation and wellness services: Our team includes physical, occupational, and speech therapists with decades of experience treating all conditions, from sports injuries, to stroke rehabilitation, to dizziness, to joint replacement recovery. We also have specialty programs like LSVT Big and Loud, Otago Balance, as well as massage, Reiki and aftercare.
- We care about you. We respect your time. Your goals become our goals and we are fully committed to you and your recovery. Here’s a quote from a recent patient: “Thank you to all. From front staff, aides, PTs— everyone was overly committed to my care and progress. The full 45 minutes is overseen by the PT. Also, everyone was friendly, cheerful…” It’s all true. RVNAhealth doesn’t cut corners with your health.
Learn more or call 203-438-7862.