RVNAhealth provides award-winning non-medical personal care and household assistance at home, in assisted living facilities, rehabilitation centers, and even hospitals. Our exceptional staff of certified nursing assistants (CNAs) and home health aides (HHAs) work under the supervision of a licensed nurse and occupational therapist to ensure that each client’s needs are fully met.
What We Offer
- Hourly, full-time, or live-in assistance in the home, at assisted living and in-patient rehab facilities, or during a hospital stay
- Personal care, including bathing, showering, dressing, toileting
- Ambulation assistance and transferring
- Companionship, errands, laundry and grocery shopping
- Medication reminders
- Meal preparation and assistance with eating
- Assistance with an exercise regimen
- Appointment and calendar management
- Respite services for family members providing care
Who We Are
We work to match the right caregivers to each of our clients so their time together is comfortable and joyful. They bring comfort and joy. Smiles and peace. They help lives breathe easier and they care deeply for the individuals and families they serve. We are happy to introduce you to a few members of the team.
Who We Serve
- Clients wishing to remain at home as they age
- Those needing companionship or assistance with activities of daily living (ADLs)
- Those recovering from illness or injury
- Those in need of transitional care – from hospital/rehab facility to home, or home to assisted living
- Post joint-replacement clients
- Caregivers who need respite
How We’re Special
- RVNAhealth StayWELL Caregiving Services can be used in combination with RVNAhealth’s skilled nursing, rehabilitation, and hospice services. You benefit from excellent and coordinated care across a range of services.
- One call gets clients all the care they need
- Clients may remain with the same aide as they transition from one setting to another
- RVNAhealth StayWELL Caregiving Services has been honored as a 2020 Best of Home Care® – Provider of Choice and 2021 Best of Home Care® – Employer of Choice by Home Care Pulse, North America’s leading client and caregiver satisfaction research firm. We were one of only 16 non-medical home care agencies in Connecticut to receive the Provider of Choice award and one of only 19 to receive the Employer of Choice award.
Thank you is not enough to express my gratitude to the many wonderful RVNAhealth staff members who have helped care for my grandmother over the past few years. Knowing you were there helping her has put my mind at ease. I know she has been in capable and loving hands.”