Professional Partner & Community Liaison
We believe in going above and beyond for our patients and clients and we appreciate the guidance and support of professionals who are willing to volunteer their time and expertise.
- Assisting with beautification—hairstyling, manicures, pedicures
- Helping with relaxation—massage therapy, reiki, music therapy
- Home maintenance—lawn care, snow removal, occasional handiwork
- Lending expertise to a professional committee—accounting, communications, finance, law, marketing, etc.
- All professional volunteers must have valid licensing and/or credentials as necessary
- ComfortWELL Hospice*
- BeWELL (Community Health & Wellness)
- GetWELL Nursing and Rehabilitation
- Hours are flexible
*Please note, in order to volunteer with ComfortWELL Hospice, volunteers must complete 16 hours of training as well as a background check. Learn more by visiting the Volunteer Requirements page.